Recent News - Jeffrey Ehrhardt
June 23, 2023 |
Please join us for the July Lunch and Learn where we will discuss compliance issues and trends in Healthcare transaction laws. The presentation will focus on:
- An analysis of the recently enacted New York Public Health Law Article 45-A, regarding disclosure of material transactions to the Department of Health.
- Compliance and quality of care
December 15, 2022
Please join us for the first Lunch and Learn of 2023, as Geoffrey Kaiser and Jeffrey Ehrhardt present on the OIG.
The program will:
- Discuss select Advisory Opinions from last year on a variety of topics, including use of gift cards, free technology, genetic testing, program exclusion and pharmaceutical subsidies, among others.
- Highlight OIG’s
September 26, 2022 |
Jeff Ehrhardt recently published a column collecting a compendium of citations to recent and trending topics in health law journals for the New York State Bar Association Health Law Journal.
The compendium can be found here.
The journal is available here.Read More
- Business Dissolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Torts & Product Liability
- Compliance Investigations & White Collar
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Employment & Labor
- General Liability
- Health Services
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Fraud
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Privacy, Data & Cyber Law
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use
- Trusts & Estates