Mulè to Host Eighth BOSS ProgramApril 17, 2019 | |
On Thursday, May 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Michael Mulè will host the eighth program in the Business Owners Seminar Series (BOSS) at Rivkin Radler’s offices.
Presented by immigration attorney Henry Mascia, the program will provide an overview of what you need to know about employing foreign workers.
Topics covered include:
- How to avoid problems when hiring foreign workers
- Recent graduates: the H-1B Visa
- Transferring workers from a foreign office; the L Visa
- Temporary or seasonal workers: the H-2B Visa
- Financing: the EB-5 program
- Mexico and Canada — TN Visas and streamlined procedures
Henry will talk about green card sponsorships and will close with the recent changes in immigration procedures that business owners need to know about.
Click here to register.
- Michael C. Mulè
- Henry M. Mascia