Lunch & Learn Series: Compliance and Legal Considerations for Value Based ArrangementsFebruary 15, 2022 |
Please join us as Christopher Kutner, a partner in the Health Services Practice Group, and Ashley Algazi, an Associate in the Health Services Practice Group, discuss the following topics:
- Framework and regulatory review of value based arrangements
- Compliance considerations of risk sharing among payors and providers and IPAs
- Review NYS DOH tiers for contract review and processes required
- Considerations when delegating management functions, utilization review, and payment decisions to downstream entities
- Full capitation plans and effect of Regulation 164
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups.
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
Date: Thursday, March 10
Time: 12 – 1 pm
Location: Via Zoom
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
- Robert Hussar
- Christopher J. Kutner
- Ashley (Osadon) Algazi