Jeffrey Greener presents seminar entitled, “How To Keep Tax-Exempt Organizations In Compliance.”May 23, 2011 |
Jeffrey Greener will present “Introduction to Tax-Exempt Organizations,” at the National Business Institute’s May 23 seminar entitled, “How To Keep Tax-Exempt Organizations In Compliance.
5 benefits of attending:
- Gain strategies for safeguarding directors,officers and executives from potential liability.
- Create an environment of accountability by establishing comprehensive internal controls.
- Follow annual reporting requirements and comply with the rules governing disclosures and solicitation.
- Know how to identify what qualifies as unrelated business income – and what the exceptions are.
- Adhere to the accepted guidelines for determining appropriate executive compensation.
The course was approved for 8 CLE credits in the area of Professional Practice.