7 Colleagues Receive Patriot AwardsMarch 26, 2018
To thank his colleagues for supporting him and his family when he went through 30 weeks of training in the Army National Guard, Army Specialist Anthony Frangella, a paralegal at Rivkin Radler and a Lindenhurst resident, nominated seven of them for a Patriot Award. The award is given by the Department of Defense’s Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve program (ESGR).
On March 23, Rivkin Radler held an awards-presentation ceremony in its Uniondale office. ESGR New York Area Chair Emil Baker presented the awards.
- Wendy Belmonte, Senior Paralegal and Lynbrook resident
- Frederick J. Esposito, Executive Director and Lynbrook resident
- Anthony LaMonte, Records Department Manager and Smithtown resident
- Jean McCann, Director of Human Resources and Farmingdale resident
- Tamika Parker, Paralegal Supervisor and West Babylon resident
- Martha Raskin, Paralegal Coordinator and Port Washington resident
- Michael Sirignano, Partner and Huntington resident
Rivkin Radler Managing Partner Evan H. Krinick led the firm in a moment of silence for the fallen servicemen in last week’s helicopter crash in Western Iraq. He then recognized members of the firm who are veterans: Partner Christopher J. Kutner (U.S. Air Force), Anthony LaMonte (U.S. Navy Communications Division), and Partner Frank Valverde (U.S. Army Specialist).
The Patriot Award recognizes supervisors for providing support to a service member and his or her family through measures such as flexible schedules, time off prior to and after deployment, caring for families and granting leaves of absence, if needed. ESGR was established in 1972 to promote cooperation between Reserve service members and their civilian employers.
- Michael A. Sirignano
- Evan H. Krinick