Insurance UpdateDecember 20, 2022 | Robert Tugander | Greg E. Mann |
We roll out our December Insurance Update just in time for the holidays.
Here’s what’s inside:
- The California Supreme Court discusses rules of policy construction in the context of a TCPA claim against Yahoo.
- A Minnesota federal judge considers data breach coverage for wire transfers to a fraudulent account.
- A Massachusetts federal court weighs in on the timeliness of Harvard’s notice under a claims-made-and-reported policy.
- A federal judge in Oklahoma determines if a pollution exclusion bars coverage for a negligent HVAC installation claim.
- A Florida federal court applies a professional services exclusion.
- And an Oregon federal court provides some instruction on how costs are to be allocated among insurers.
We hope you enjoy the holidays.
Rob Tugander and Greg Mann
- Robert Tugander
- Greg E. Mann