Insurance UpdateOctober 24, 2022 | Robert Tugander | Greg E. Mann |
Kidnapping, treasure hunts, insurgents shooting down airplanes — sounds like the Fall TV lineup. But no, it’s our October Insurance Update.
And in honor of the month’s most treasured sporting event, the Fall Classic, we roll out a lineup of nine sluggers that will bring you up to date on what’s happened in the world of insurance over the past month.
- South Carolina Supreme Court (“use” of motor vehicle)
- Montana Supreme Court (“accident” or “occurrence”)
- Vermont Supreme Court (pandemic-related business interruption losses)
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (pandemic-related business interruption losses)
- Third Circuit (citizenship of reciprocal insurance exchange)
- Eleventh Circuit (mortgage title fraud)
- Northern District of Illinois (BIPA claim)
- Southern District of New York (war exclusion)
- Western District of Washington (data is intangible property).
And all this on a single channel.
Rob Tugander and Greg Mann
- Robert Tugander
- Greg E. Mann