Insurance UpdateMay 24, 2021 |
We bring you our May Insurance Update.
In this month’s update:
- The Minnesota Supreme Court considers an issue of first impression over the reasonableness of settlement agreements that fail to allocate between covered and uncovered claims
- The Seventh Circuit decides whether a policy’s TCPA exclusion bars coverage for common law claims arising out of unsolicited faxes
- A Kentucky appellate court addresses fortuity
- A Colorado federal court considers coverage for a false advertising claim by Kona coffee growers and consumers
- And a Georgia federal court decides whether a pollution exclusion bars coverage for dust exposure
We hope that you find these cases interesting and informative.
Rob Tugander and Greg Mann
- Robert Tugander
- Greg E. Mann