Lunch & Learn Series: Employment Issues for 2022 – COVID Vaccines and New LawsJanuary 25, 2022 | |
Please join us as we discuss employment laws taking effect in 2022. John Diviney, a partner in the Employment & Labor Practice Group, will present the following topics:
- COVID and Vaccine Rules/Updates
- New York’s COVID pay requirements
- Vaccine mandate/rules
- Update on New Laws for 2022
- Paid sick leave
- Whistleblower law
- Notice of electronic monitor
- NYC “pay range disclosures”
- Cannabis legislation update
- Update on Major Employment Law Issues
- Wage law claims
- Discrimination laws/requirements
- Independent contractor/misclassifications
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups.
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2022
Time: 12-1 pm
Place: Via Zoom
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
- Robert Hussar
- John K. Diviney