David Wilck Co-Presents CLE ProgramJune 16, 2016 |
David Wilck will Co-Present “Running a Law Firm: Learn How a Law Firm Can Successfully Grow & Prosper While Avoiding Potential Pitfalls” This 3 Credit CLE program will take place on June 16, 2016 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm at the New York State Trial Lawyers Institute, 132 Nassau Street, New York, NY 10038.
Running a law firm can be a wonderful, exciting and successful if the firm runs as a business. Learn from personal experience how a law firm can successfully grow and prosper while avoiding potential pitfalls.
- Focus on profit margin
- Investing in staff
- Marketing and growing your base of clients
- Evaluating your intake and value of settlements
Alan Greenberg: Quality vs. Quantity – the Plaintiff’s conundrum – which law firm do you want to operate? A perspective from a small firm owner.
Mike Rubinowitz: The good, the bad and the ugly of legal funding: how to responsibly use legal funding to protect and provide for your clients and your firm while avoiding the many pitfalls that await the unwary practitioner.
- Ensuring not over-lending
- Building fair expectations with your client
- Managing the increasing demand for client’s request
David Wilck: Common causes of legal malpractice
- Identifying high risk clients
- Reducing exposure to claims from clients
- Impact of suits for fees
For more information and to register, Click Here.
- David S. Wilck