Scott L. FeuerPartner
Scott L. Feuer counsels developers, owners, investors, landlords, tenants and lenders in connection with commercial real estate transactions.
For over 25 years, Scott has been a trusted advisor to clients purchasing or selling shopping centers, office buildings, industrial facilities and multi-family residential properties, leasing retail, office and industrial space, and financing commercial real estate, including construction loans.
In addition, Scott is often called upon by clients to provide real estate counseling in connection with corporate sales and acquisitions.
A listing of some of Scott’s representative transactions is available below.
A member of the New York State Bar Association and its Real Property Law Section, Scott has earned the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Scott graduated from Binghamton University, with honors, and from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a Dean’s Merit Scholar, a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing, and a member of the Brooklyn Law Review.
Scott is the President of the Binghamton University Alumni Association. He has served on fundraising event committees for the Community Development Corporation of Long Island, a not-for-profit organization that provides financial assistance and services to Long Island families. He also has volunteered with the Make-a-Wish Foundation, a national organization dedicated to granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
- Negotiation on behalf of a regional developer of a to-be-constructed 283,000 square foot warehouse and distribution center in Philadelphia, PA with a major national retailer
- Negotiation on behalf of a real estate investment trust of a 108,000 square foot office lease with a major international lending institution in Stamford, Connecticut
- Negotiation of leases with national retailers including Apple, Inc. and Urban Outfitters in a shopping center on the “Miracle Mile” in Manhasset, NY
- Negotiation of leases with national retailers for a to-be-constructed shopping center in Suffolk County, NY
- $68.3 million construction and mezzanine refinancing of a condominium project consisting of luxury residential apartments and a ground floor retail unit in a landmarked New York City building
- $56.7 million construction financing and $32 million acquisition of the former Woodbury Country Club in Woodbury, NY
- $56.6 million sale of a 370,000 square foot office complex in White Plains, NY
- $53 million construction financing of a mixed-use condominium project in New York City
- $52 million acquisition and financing of a 250,000 square foot shopping center in Selden, NY to complete a Section 1031 tax-deferred exchange following the sale of several smaller shopping centers
- $45 million refinancing of a mixed-use condominium project in New York City
- $39 million refinancing of a shopping center on the “Miracle Mile” in Manhasset, NY
- $36 million construction financing of a condominium project consisting of luxury residential units and ground floor retail space in New York City
- $30 million construction financing of a luxury residential condominium development in New York City
- $29 million acquisition and financing of an apartment building in New York City
- $23 million sale of an office building in Jersey City, NJ
- $18.85 million sale of mixed-use building in New York City
- $15 million acquisition and financing of an office building on Broadway in New York City
- $13.6 million sale of a 42-unit apartment complex in New York City
- Representation of a utility company in the acquisition of a 50 acre property in Shoreham, NY to be used for, among other things, the site for the terminus of the Cross-Sound Cable from Connecticut and interconnection with the Long Island electrical grid
- Pro bono representation of a congregation in the acquisition of land in Nassau County to be developed for a new synagogue.
926 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-0926
New JerseyBar Affiliations
New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law SectionEducation
Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor
Binghamton University, B.A.