Marie A. LandsmanCounsel
Counsel in Rivkin Radler’s Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use Practice, Marie A. Landsman concentrates in the area of commercial leasing, real estate and real estate development.
She represents both landlords and tenants in all aspects of leasing various types of property including office, retail, restaurant, café, shopping center, warehouse, television studios and antenna towers. Her transactional experience includes negotiating and closing complex real estate transactions including the purchase, sale, finance and development of a variety of commercial properties including office buildings, shopping centers, apartment buildings and industrial property.
Marie’s representative matters include:
- Served as the court appointed counsel to a property guardian for the sale of an industrial property in Long Island City, NY.
- Represented a landlord in lease negotiations for a medical marijuana distribution center, the tenant for which was one of the 5 recipients granted a license by the NYS Department of Health in 2015.
- Represented the receiver in a foreclosure action involving a shopping mall in Queens County, New York.
- Represented a publically traded company in all matters involving its United States leases.
- Represented a nationally recognized institutional lender in the lease of 1.5 million square feet, which included an estate for years, ground lease and option to extend.
- Represented a major New York City Developer in all aspects of the acquisition of a building during the initial revitalization of Times Square.
926 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-0926
New YorkBar Affiliations
Long Island Real Estate Group (LIREG)
Nassau County Bar Association, Real Estate Committee
New York State Bar AssociationEducation
New York Law School, Juris Doctor
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.