Ullman on Class Action Panel at Dietary Supplements ForumMay 17, 2018 |
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, Marc Ullman will speak on a panel at the American Conference Institute’s 6th Annual Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements.
Entitled, “Coattail Claims: The Latest Influx of Class Action Litigation Impacting Dietary Supplements,” the discussion will cover:
- Recent class action filings against dietary supplement manufacturers
- Strategies to minimize class action exposure and mitigate liability
- Class action litigation in California in light of Prop 65
- The impact of the BMS decision on personal jurisdiction and how that impacts class action litigation
- The link between FTC, NAD, state AG and federal enforcement activity and the plaintiffs’ bar
- Other popular class action trends impacting supplement makers
The three-day conference will take place June 18-20, 2018, in New York City. For information and to register, click here.