Lunch-and-Learn Series: Tax & Governance Guideposts for NY Not-for-Profit CorporationsSeptember 16, 2021 |
Please join us as Rivkin Radler Partners Kate Heptig and Karen Sosler present on New York not-for-profit best practices:
- Overview of Governance Issues, including:
- Duties/Liabilities of Directors and Officers
- Independence and Conflicts of Interest
- Committee Requirements
- Key Provisions of the New York Revitalization Act
- Overview of Tax Law Considerations for Tax Exempt Entities
- Private Inurement and Private Benefit
- Excess Benefit Transactions and Intermediate Sanctions
- Role of Compensation Committee
- Joint Ventures
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups.
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
Date: Thursday, October 14
Time: 12 – 1 pm
Location: Via Zoom
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
- Katherine A. Heptig
- Karen E. Sosler
- Robert Hussar