Lunch and Learn Series: New Employment Laws and Regulations Regarding Marijuana in the WorkplaceOctober 20, 2022 | |
Please join us for the November Lunch and Learn as Rivkin Radler Partners John Diviney and Tamika Hardy discuss the following topics:
- New State laws – New York Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act, New York Labor Law Section 201-D, New York Human Rights Law, New York Penal Law, New York City Administrative Code
- Pre-employment testing and drug test
- Prior criminal convictions and background checks
- Reasonable accommodations – medical marijuana
- Evidence of impairment at work
- Update employment policies and employee handbooks
- Federal laws and regulations
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups.
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
Date: Thursday, November 10
Time: 12 – 1 pm
Location: Via Zoom
The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Click here to register.
- Robert Hussar
- John K. Diviney
- Tamika N. Hardy