Eagle co-chair and speaker at the New York State Bar Association’s Insurance Coverage 2016: Recent Cases, Hot Issues, and Advanced TopicsMay 20, 2016 |
Alan Eagle is a co-chair and speaker at the New York State Bar Association’s CLE program entitled, “Insurance Coverage 2016: Recent Cases, Hot Issues, and Advanced Topics.” Alan’s program is entitled, “Recent General Liability Coverage Decisions,” and will address the top ten liability coverage decisions and trends. Alan will be on the faculty for the May 20 program in New York City, June 3 program in Melville, Long Island and June 17 program in Albany, New York.
Additional topics covered include:
- Hot Issues Involving Auto Coverage
- Surplus and Excess Lines Insurance
- Emerging Products and Coverage Issues
- Municipality Coverage: The Flint Water Crisis and Impact on Coverage
- Homeowners Insurance: First-Party and Liability Coverage
- Ethical Obligation Surrounding Coverage Claims and Litigation
This full-day program, presented by seasoned insurance law practitioners, will explore a number of complex substantive and procedural issues in the insurance coverage area. This opportunity to gain insights on hot button insurance coverage issues from highly respected insurance law practitioners is not to be missed!
Register today and guarantee your seat at the program!
- Alan C. Eagle