Yaron J. KornblumPartner
Yaron Kornblum, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Real Estate Practice Group, manages a diverse real estate transactional department concentrating on sophisticated mortgage financing, sales, commercial leasing and acquisitions.
Yaron’s clients, in the New York metropolitan area and nationwide, are high-net-worth individuals with significant real estate holdings, major lenders, real estate developers, foreign investors, multinational corporations, manufacturers, educational institutions and corporations.
Transactions have included shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, retail sites, hotels and resorts, healthcare facilities, overnight ground distribution centers and warehouses throughout the United States. The scope of Yaron’s practice also includes all types of tax-free exchange transactions, corporate organizational structuring, joint venture agreements, telecommunication tower leases, loan workouts and foreclosures.
Yaron has been recognized as Super Lawyer in the field of Real Estate from 2019-2022.
Yaron’s representatives matters include:
- $102,000,000 purchase of apartment building in Manhattan for a Hong Kong Corporation.
- $67,000,000 sale of apartment building on the upper west side of Manhattan.
- $42,000,000 purchase of garden apartments, Warner Robins, Georgia.
- $20,000,000 purchase of garden apartments in Saint Mary’s, Georgia.
- $31,500,000 purchase of GE Aerospace building in Hookset, New Hampshire.
- $17,000,000 purchase of garden apartments in Macon, Georgia.
- Purchase of UTMB medical building in Texas City, Texas
926 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-0926
New YorkCourt Admissions
United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern District of New YorkBar Affiliations
New York State Bar AssociationEducation
Hofstra University, Juris Doctor
Brooklyn College, B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa