Savino re-elected to the Board of Directors of the Insurance Federation of New York, Inc. for 2016March 16, 2016 |
William Savino has been re-elected to the Board of Directors of the Insurance Federation of New York, Inc. for 2016.
The Insurance Federation of New York is a highly diverse group of professionals, brought together by the following common denominators:
- A mutual interest in the viability of New York as a sound economic environment for the industry;
- A shared concern for professionalism in our industry;
- A commitment to free enterprise and service. The Federation’s board, consisting of representatives from brokerage houses, agencies, property, casualty, life and health companies, reinsurers, legal and accounting organizations, as well as every segment of the industry, pursues an agenda of activities that include: Establishment of New York as the insurance capital of the world;
- Consideration of broad business concerns such as taxation and incentives to business and to insurance entities in particular;
- Maintenance of a communications network among insurance professionals and public officials.
In short, IFNY serves the men and women in our industry by providing them with a forum for discussion of the legislative and regulatory matters that most affect the success of their enterprises in the City and State of New York.