Monteleone to Speak at C5’s 25th Conference on D&O Liability InsuranceMarch 9, 2016 | |
Joseph Monteleone will present “The Essential Claims Roundup” at C5’s 25th Conference on D&O Liability Insurance being held at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London, March 8-9, 2016. The conference is Europe’s premier event on D&O, FI Insurance and Cyber Risk Management. Joe will present with the Executive Director of Aon Risk Solutions, David Nayler and the Vice President of Specialty Claims at QBE, Thomas Sheffield. The Essential Claims Roundup will cover the following topics:
- Insider’s guide to the claim experience of major companies:
- Learning from recent claims and claims already settled:
- Comparison of industry sectors
- Where are the claims coming from?
- Which areas are most exposed to claims?
- What are the most disputed items?
- How are companies spending their money, defence
costs vs indemnity? Effective claims management;
paying and settling claims
- Claims arising from D&O policy wordings
- Multinational claims
- Sophistication of the liability market as related to D&Os claims:
Handling claims in jurisdictions where traditionally there have
been very low losses
- Aggregation of claims
- Claims arising from M&A transactions
- Claims trends: anti-bribery corruption related cases, corporate
scandals and regulatory investigations
- Exposures around the world
- US claims and exposures in the US
- What is happening in the context of European claims?
- The use of ADR and Mediation to resolve D&O claims
- Pros and cons
For complete conference details, Click Here