Kotula to Speak at DRI’s Insurance Coverage and Claims InstituteFebruary 12, 2018 | Michael A. Kotula |
Michael Kotula will be a speaker at DRI’s Insurance Coverage and Claims Institute Seminar, which takes place March 21-23 in Chicago, Illinois.
What you will learn:
- Insights on when independent counsel is required and when it is not
- Strategies for using policy provisions to obtain the information to which an insurer is entitled
- Approaches for counteracting unauthorized communications purporting to speak on the insurer’s behalf
- Tools to posture an insurance coverage dispute for early resolution
- Tips for using depositions to underscore and advance your litigation them
Michael’s session is entitled, “Using Special Verdicts and Special Interrogatories to Evaluate Coverage.”
Waiting until the underlying dispute is resolved before addressing coverage issues may be a big mistake. There is a way to posture the coverage issues proactively while the underlying dispute is pending.
Click here for more information and to register.