Eagle Co-Chair and Presenter at NYS Bar Association’s, “Coverage Disputes and Litigation”May 15, 2015 |
Alan Eagle, a partner in the firm’s Insurance Coverage & Litigation practice group, is the Co-Chair and presenter at the NYS Bar Association’s seminar entitled, “Insurance Coverage Update 2015: Coverage Disputes and Litigation.” Alan’s topic is, “Top Ten Insurance Coverage Decisions.”
All topic include:
- Emerging Claims: Handling the Claim and Litigation the Lawsuits
- Declaratory Judgment Actions, Discovery & Trial
- Multiple Party Predicaments
- Additional Insured Coverage: Interpreting New Endorsements and Applying the Old
- The Policyholder’s Perspective: Coverage, Claims and Litigation
- Top Ten Insurance Coverage Decisions
This program has been approved for MCLE credit in New York for all attorneys.
For more information or to register, go to www.nysba.org/CLE.