Eagle Chairs and Presents at the New York State Bar Association’s Seminar entitled, “Updates and Hot Trending Topics Affecting Insurance Coverage”
Alan Eagle will be chairing the New York State Bar Association’s seminar entitled, “Updates and Hot Trending Topics Affecting Insurance Coverage” at the New York City session. Additionally, Alan will be presenting at the Long Island session. His program is entitled, “Top 10 General Liability Coverage Decisions.”
This seminar will cover:
- Top 10 general liability coverage decisions
- Emerging trends for cyber liability coverage
- Hot topics in professional errors & omissions liability coverage
- Can coverage defenses really be forfeited?
- The trigger of coverage conundrum
- Preparing an effective position letter and understanding the corollaries
This program has been approved for 7.0 MCLE credits: 6.0 in Professional Practice and 1.0 in Skills.
Click here to register.