Scott L. FeuerPartner
Scott L. Feuer counsels developers, owners, investors, joint ventures, institutional and private lenders, landlords and tenants in connection with real estate transactions.
A partner in Rivkin Radler’s Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use Practice Group, Scott has extensive experience in the acquisition and sale of shopping centers, office buildings, industrial facilities, multi-family residential properties and mixed-use buildings, leasing of retail, office and industrial space on behalf of both landlords and tenants, and conventional and construction financing.
In addition, Scott is often called upon by clients to provide real estate counseling in connection with corporate sales and acquisitions.
Scott has represented clients in the following transactions:
- $68.3 million construction and mezzanine refinancing of a condominium project consisting of luxury residential apartments and a ground floor retail unit in a landmarked New York City building
- $56.6 million sale of a 370,000 square foot office complex in White Plains, NY
- $53 million construction financing of a mixed use condominium project in New York City
- $52 million acquisition and financing of a 250,000 square foot shopping center in Selden, NY to complete a Section 1031 tax-deferred exchange following the sale of several smaller shopping centers
- $39 million refinancing of a shopping center on the “Miracle Mile” in Manhasset, NY
- $36 million construction financing of a condominium project consisting of luxury residential units and ground floor retail space in New York City
- $30 million construction financing of a luxury residential condominium development in New York City
- $29 million acquisition and financing of an apartment building in New York City
- $23 million sale of an office building in Jersey City, NJ
- $15 million acquisition and financing of an office building on Broadway in New York City
- $13.6 million sale of a 42 unit apartment complex in New York City
- Negotiation of a 108,000 square foot office lease on behalf of the owner with a major international lending institution in Stamford, Connecticut
- Negotiation of leases with national retailers including Apple, Inc. and Urban Outfitters in a shopping center on the “Miracle Mile” in Manhasset, NY
- Negotiation of leases with national retailers for a new shopping center development in Huntington, NY
- Representation of a utility company in the acquisition of a 50 acre property in Shoreham, NY to be used for, among other things, the site for the terminus of the Cross-Sound Cable from Connecticut and interconnection with the Long Island electrical grid
- Pro bono representation of a congregation in the acquisition of land in Nassau County to be developed for a new synagogue.
A member of the New York State Bar Association and its Real Property Law Section, Scott has earned the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Scott graduated from Binghamton University, with honors, and from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a Dean’s Merit Scholar, a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Writing, and a member of the Brooklyn Law Review.
Scott was recently elected Treasurer of the Binghamton University Alumni Association Board of Directors and chairs its Finance Committee. He has served on fundraising event committees for the Community Development Corporation of Long Island, a not-for-profit organization that provides financial assistance and services to Long Island families. He also has volunteered with the Make-a-Wish Foundation, a national organization dedicated to granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
926 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556-0926
New JerseyBar Affiliations
New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law SectionEducation
Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor
Binghamton University, B.A.